Dr. Mousa is fond of saying, “Science Knows No Boundaries.” In that spirit, PRI has formed a number of collaborations and partnerships with academic institutions throughout the world.
PRI has built multi disciplinary partnerships on local, national and international levels. Some of them are listed here:
- Annual Symposium on “Issues on Pharma and Medicines” dealing with different aspects for the past 16 years.
- The 17th Annual Symposium on “From Nano medicine to Precision Medicine” held on October 2019 at ACPHS.
- International Exchange Program (Non-Degree): Designed to promote global research partnerships between ACPHS under the guidance of the Pharmaceutical Research Institute (PRI) and other academic institutes worldwide. Dr. Nour Darwish, MD, PhD Mansoura University, Egypt, conducted research on targeted therapies for leukemia at PRI for a 2 year period and in back in 2019 as a post-doctoral fellow. Melis Coskun, PhD student from Uludag University, Turkey was at PRI for 2 years of cancer research training (Improve Efficacy and Safety of Chemotherapy).
PRI has enhanced partnerships between ACPHS/PRI and various corporations such as Biotech, Pharma and Manufacturing companies.
Below is a representative list of U.S. and international institutions that have, and in many cases, continue to collaborate with PRI.
- Albany Medical College (Albany, NY)
- Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore, MD)
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York, NY)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Rensselaer, NY)
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute (Buffalo, NY)
- SUNY Albany (Albany, NY)
- SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY)
- Temple University (Philadelphia, PA)
- University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)
- University of Rochester (Rochester, NY)
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX)
- University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- Alexandria University (Egypt)
- Cairo University (Egypt)
- King Saud University (Saudi Arabia)
- King Abdulaziz University (Saudi Arabia)
- Kuwait University (Kuwait)
- Mansoura University (Egypt)
- Uludag University (Turkey)
- University of Toronto (Canada)